Rental properties are a great source of income when things are going well. But unless you have specialist Landlord’s Insurance in place to protect your buildings and contents, there’s a very real chance you could find that you aren’t eligible to make a claim when you need to.
Even if you do have Landlord’s Insurance, products vary enormously. So, it’s worth seeking professional advice to make sure you’re getting the right cover at the right price.
We only recommend products that we believe are in your best interests and the insurer we recommend offers a range of flexible benefits that can be tailored to your individual needs and budget. Plus, it has been designed specifically with landlords in mind.
- Buildings cover up to £1million and Contents cover options from £10,000 to £50,000
- Up to £2,000,000 Property Owners Liability cover
- Malicious Damage by tenants covered as standard up to an amount recoverable from the tenant. (Exclusions apply when the property is left unoccupied for more than 90 days)
- Optional extras for added peace of mind include –
- Accidental Damage
- Rent Protection
- Landlord Legal Expenses
- Landlord Emergency
- Buildings repairs guaranteed for 12 months when carried out by approved contractors
- 24-hour Helpline for Home Emergencies and Legal Advice
- UK based call centres for claims and customer service
Additional optional extras can also be added such as
- Accidental Damage Cover
- Legal Expenses
- Rent Guarantee
- Emergency Cover
Contact us today for further information and to receive your FREE, no obligation protection advice and quotation.